Terms and Conditions of Use
This describes the terms and conditions on which Trutech Information Technologies LLC (the Company) allows you to access and use our website (the Website). By using the Website, you (User) accept and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Website and service. The terms you and User as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Website for any reason.
Use of Material and Website:
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Website solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This license to use the Website and the Material is not a sale of any of the owner’s rights. The Website may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license, or transfer the Website, any data residing on it, or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other another form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Website. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the Website to any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from the Company.
You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the material. Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not sell, modify, reproduce, copy, display, perform, distribute, transfer, use, publish, license or create derivate works from any Material or content contained on the Website.
The use of the Material on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the United Arab Emirates and foreign copyright laws.
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Website, including message boards, forums, contests, and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights, and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
Website Security Rules:
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing, or crashing.
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses:
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls).
The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to a Company official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Posting or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunities which require an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity being conducted on this site.
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the Website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and saved searches available from the Company on the Website and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- Transmitting, posting, distributing or storing any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity.
- Posting or transmitting any Content that contains viruses or corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature.
- Using the Website’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources or other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Uploading, transmitting, or posting any Content or using the Website in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or violates the privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of any third parties.
- Responding to any employment opportunity on the Website for any reason other than to apply for the job. Communications soliciting the employer’s business from our competitors are prohibited.
- Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailing or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited.
- Reselling or assigning your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Making any unauthorized use of the Website.
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
The Company acts as a passive conduct for the distribution and publication of user-submitted material and has no obligation to screen or monitor said material. If notified by a user of material that allegedly does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for the performance or nonperformance of such activities.
The Company reserves the right to
- expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law,
- remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or
- take any action with respect to user-submitted material that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Links to Other Sites:
The Website contains links or other connections to third-party Websites. The Company provides these links only as a convenience to you and does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the contents on such linked sites. Further, The Company is not responsible for any viruses accessed through said third party. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Registration and Password:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses and activities that occur under your password, regardless of whether they are authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use of your registration or password.
Termination and Equitable Relief:
In the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit, the Company may, at its sole discretion, pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to, deletion of your postings from the Website and/or immediate termination of your registration or ability to access the Website or any other service provided to you by the Company. The Company shall have the right to terminate your ability to access the Website at any time without notice and to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on the Website, or the Website itself, at any time. Given the nature of these Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that, in addition to monetary damages, the Company will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or your representations and warranties or your violation of any rights of third parties, including without limitation, any proprietary or intellectual property rights.
Payment and Cancellation:
- Services: Different premium services are purchased and accessed from different pages on www.trutech-me.com
- Amounts paid hereunder are non-refundable.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Any payments made through the Pay in Cash payment method/ Credit Card payments will not be refunded regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement. All other requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and awarded at Trutech IT’s sole discretion. All approved refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only.
Validity of Terms and Conditions: A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that the fact that these Terms and Conditions are in electronic form does not affect in any way their validity or enforceability. You also agree that the clicking of the button I accept on the Website constitutes your valid and legal signature.
Other Jurisdictions: Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. When you access the Web, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Assignment; Waiver: You may not assign any part of this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced.
Governing Law; Venue: In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is governed by the internal substantive laws of UAE. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts located in the United Arab Emirates.